Are you a people watcher? Do you speculate about the world and the ways in which we inhabit it? Are you a creative thinker, with a fresh perspective on life and how we live it?
If you’re an inquisitive, imaginative person, with stories to tell, ideas to share or visions to impart, then we want to hear from you.
Can’t find the role for you? We always welcome speculative enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance UX Researchers
Sutherland Labs is an experience design agency. We work with the world’s brightest brands to create solutions that not only grow businesses, but also enhance everyday lives.
We are seeking for freelance UX professionals to add to our roster who can provide occasional support with our growing project portfolio, using a range of UX research techniques.
- Study in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a user experience role
- A strong understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Proven ability to transfer research insights into actionable results
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Ability to travel internationally if required
Currently no vacancies advertised.