Are you a people watcher? Do you speculate about the world and the ways in which we inhabit it? Are you a creative thinker, with a fresh perspective on life and how we live it?
If you’re an inquisitive, imaginative person, with stories to tell, ideas to share or visions to impart, then we want to hear from you.
Can’t find the role for you? We always welcome speculative enquiries, please contact email@example.com.
As your prospective employer, we need to process your Personal Data as needed to evaluate your qualification for the position you are applying for with Sutherland. During the recruitment process, your Personal Data may be transferred outside the European Union and disclosed to third parties in the normal course of the recruitment process or as needed to comply with applicable laws. This may include transferring information to our affiliated Companies for purposes connected to your employment with the company or to the management of Sutherland’s business. A complete privacy notice is available here.
Freelance Design Researchers
Are you eager to shape employee and customer experience for some of the world’s brightest brands? Want to work with a diverse team of researchers, strategists, and designers working on exciting challenges across industries?
Sutherland Labs is an experience design agency with offices in London and San Francisco. We meld research, strategy, and design to create solutions that not only grow businesses, but also enhance everyday lives. We’re a culture of curious thinkers who collaborate in a hands-on environment where taking a different perspective is paramount.
We are currently looking for freelance researchers to work on upcoming projects of 2-3 months, that require some travel to different countries.
- Work with our research teams to support user experience projects, conducting user research, field studies, usability testing and other activities
- Support the creation of journey maps, personas and other means of visual communication to bring research insights to life
Education and Experience
- At least undergraduate degree in Design, User Experience, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related field. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of research experience within the User Experience and/or Design in a commercial environment
- An understanding and demonstration of user-centered design principles.
- Strong written and communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without sponsorship
- Global and domestic travel is required
- While scope of these projects is global, planning, analysis and other collaborative activities will take place in our London Labs. Freelance researchers must therefore be available and able to travel to and work in London.
Currently no vacancies advertised.